Friday, May 29, 2009

Recently added poets

Poet of the Lord
by John Marinelli

Hear, Oh Poet of the Lord.
I offer you a great reward,
A gifting that shall never cease,
An outpouring of Joy and Peace.

I send you from my throne above,
As a messenger of my eternal Love,
To a lost and dying land,
To every creature, every man.

Speak, Oh Poet of the living God.
Dare to walk where Angels trod.
Tell your world in Rhymes of Praise,
Of Jesus, whom from the dead I raised.

I give you words full of life.
Use them as an end to strife.
Send them by land and sea,
For this is your destiny.

I have chosen you especially by name,
So set aside your sorrow and shame,
And speak now on my behalf,
Of love and peace and even wrath.

Listen closely for my inner voice,
And pen your rhymes of choice.
Then cry aloud, as I speak to you,
So others may know me, as you do.


May God bless you
as you view our site!

No comments: